Red is a three-issue miniseries by creators Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner, written in 2003. The story is about Paul Moses, a retired CIA operative, who is forced back into action when the new agency Director orders his death. This series was published by WildStorm under the Homage Comics imprint, and later collected along with another unrelated series by the same writer Tokyo Storm Warning.
- Paul Moses is a retired CIA agent, formerly known as the greatest killer in the world.
- Michael Beesley is the new director of the CIA, a political appointee.
- Adrian Kane works directly underneath Beesley, but has been with the agency for much longer.
- Sally is Paul's retirement handler.
- Comics from Red Vol 1
- Cover Gallery: Red
- Images from Red Vol 1
- Red (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Red at Grand Comics Database
- Red at Comic Book Database
- Red at Pop Matters
- Red at TV Tropes
- Red at Grovel
- Red (2010 film) at Wikipedia.org