Red Volcano is the latest android created by T.O. Morrow. He has the memories of all three Red Androids. He was created without human emotion and thoughts to prevent another "Pinocchio",the downside to this was Red Volcano ripped off Morrow's arms. It was revealed that this T.O. Morrow was an android, so was disposable.
Red Volcano reprograms his artificial siblings Red Tornado, Red Inferno, and Red Torpedo in order to dominate the planet. He plans to set off a dormant volcano in Yellowstone National Park, they by blocking out the sun killing all organic life.
The Team on the hunt to track down the mentor Red Tornado interigate Professor Ivo, who reveals the location of the secret lab. Professor Ivo tries to tip off T.O. Morrow but Red Volcano answer the call impersonating his creator. Red Volcano sends Red Tornado to attack them. Red Volcano appears after Red Tornado's attack and helps to attack the team. Red Volcano insults the team for being inferior humans. Superboy and Miss Martian in mid-attack remind him they are not human, he corrects himself and decides a better term is "Meat bags"
Zatanna attack Red Volcano with a spell but, he still ends up setting off the volcano. The team fight to stop Red Volcano from making the eruption get to Stage 2.
Red Tornado convinces his siblings Red Inferno and Red Torpedo to help fight Red Volcano. They sacrifice their lives to keep Red Volcano pinned down in the lava as Red Tornado uses his powers to prevent a Stage 3 explosion.
- Android Body
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Red Volcano (New Earth). The original character was created by Grant Morrison and Geoff Johns and first appeared in DC Universe #0.
- Red Volcano was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- 2 Appearances of Red Volcano (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Red Volcano (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Red Volcano (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Red Volcano (Earth-16)