Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Never attack us again. Do you understand? Never attack us again.
- -- Reever src
Reever was a member of the Green Lantern Corps from Xanshi, assigned to Sector 3014. He was killed in single combat for honor by Arkkis Chummuck of the neighboring Toomey VI, who he then passed his ring onto as the next most worthy person. As his species' sign of respect for the dead, Arkkis then devoured and consumed Reever after he had passed on. Defending his comrade's decision, one of Reever's nest-brothers acted as Chummuck's defense lawyer when he was prosecuted for murder by Malet Dasim at a tribunal. Later, Reever was shown to be memorialized in the Crypts of the Green Lantern Corps.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Reever (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Reever (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Reever (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Reever (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."