Remnant Nod, with his past as a political prisoner on his homeworld of Z'nang, became a fighter against the political oppression on his world. After the death of Meeno Monak, Remnant became a Green Lantern and continued his fight against his world's government.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Remnant Nod (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."