Res-Vir was a young daxamite who believed that the United Planets stifled the potential of their race and that he should release them, so he stole a sample of Kryptonite and left Daxam to forge an alliance with the Dominators. Res-vir asked the Dominators to synthesize a version of Anti Lead serum,so he could confront the Legion of Super-Heroes,after taking the serum he adopted the name of Renegade and paved the way for an Dominator invasion of the United Planets.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Daxamite Physiology:Res-vir's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue. Under a yellow sun, Sodam, and all Daxamites, develop powers similar to Kryptonians.
- Solar Radiation Absorption
- Vision Limitation: Res-Vir's x-ray vision cannot penetrate lead or lead-lined walls. It also cannot penetrate inertron, the most indestructible substance in the 30th century universe. The heat of his x-ray vision cannot melt lead, unless it is a very thin lining.
- Vulnerability to Magic
- Vulnerability to Lead: Unlike Kryptonians, whose super-powers are driven from them by the radioactive remnants of their home world, a Daxamite's major weakness is his vulnerability to lead, which does not exist on their planet. Another difference is that, while Green Kryptonite can eventually kill Kryptonians after prolonged exposure, once it is removed the pain eases and the Kryptonian's strength and powers eventually return to him/her. For any exposure to lead causes pain and weakness permanently, even after he is taken to safety. Brainiac 5 invented an "anti-lead serum".
- Solar Energy:Res-vir requires solar energy to function at peak capacity.
- 4 Appearances of Res-Vir (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Res-Vir (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Quotations by or about Res-Vir (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Res-Vir (Pre-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.