Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rex Mason was a former marine buddy of John Stewart, who was secretly engaged to his boss' daughter, Sapphire Stagg. Out of spite, Simon Stagg trapped him into a genetic experimental chamber and transformed him into Metamorpho, the Element Man.
Metamorpho later joined the Justice League.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Metamorpho's body is comprised of four different elements.
- Metamorphosis: Metamorpho can change each element on his body into something different or use his entire body as a chemical catalyst.
- Rex Mason was voiced by Tom Sizemore.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League and is an adaptation of Metamorpho. The original character was created by Bob Haney and Ramona Fradon and first appeared in Brave and the Bold #57.
- Justice League (TV Series) Episode: Metamorphosis, Part I
- Justice League (TV Series) Episode: Metamorphosis, Part II
- 9 Appearances of Rex Mason (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Rex Mason (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Rex Mason (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Rex Mason (DCAU)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.