Rex Stewart, alias Warhawk was a Thanagarian/Human Hybrid and leading member of the Justice League Unlimited in the mid-21st Century. It is not clear on his parentage but it implied his mother was Hawkgirl and father is Green Lantern; John Stewart, this has neither been confirmed or denied.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Thanagarian/Human Hybrid Physiology: Warhawk has a mixed Thanagarian and Human heritage. Therefore his alien physiology is mixed with human DNA to create his own physiology.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Speed
- Flight: Even without the use of his artificial wings, Warhawk still had the ability to levitate himself. He could climb, descend and maneuver without flapping his wings.
- Armor: Warhawk wore an armor of polynized aluminum steel, that could be expanded to cover his entire body. The armor also had a remote control.
- Nth Metal Wings: Because he was only half Thanagarian, Warhawk did not possess their trademark wings. He adopted the hawk as his symbol nonetheless, and made himself wings out of Nth Metal.
- Claws: Warhawk's gloves had retractable claws.
- 5 Appearances of Rex Stewart (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Rex Stewart (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rex Stewart (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rex Stewart (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.