Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are United States government agents, disguised as masked crime-fighters, and are assigned to defeat the Japanese scientist Doctor Daka.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Batman serials and is an adaptation of Dick Grayson/Robin. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- The role of Robin was played by Douglas Croft in the 1943 serial and Johnny Duncan in the 1949 serial.
- The reason for the Boy Wonder's occupation change, from being a circus performer then joining the masked hero Batman to a US Government Agent, is because at the time the serials were put through strict regulations that didn't allow the ideal of a vigilante taking the law into his own hands.
- 5 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Batman Serial)
- 8 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Batman Serial)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Batman Serial)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Batman Serial)