Richard "Dick" Lyons was a crimelord who posed as a masked vigilante called the Crimson Knight in order to gain the Gotham City Police Department's trust. Lyons often helped Batman and Robin to earn their trust as well, but the Dynamic Duo were always suspicious of the new "crime fighter". Eventually, Batman and Robin confronted the Crimson Knight as he tried to steal some valuable objects and learned his secret identity as the crimelord Lyons, who was captured and his criminal career was ended.
- Vehicle designed to resemble a knight's horse.
- Electrified Sword
- This version of Crimson Knight, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Richard Lyons (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Richard Lyons (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Richard Lyons (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Richard Lyons (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."