Richard Raleigh operated as the "mystery man" known as the Red Bee during World War II, although most of his known exploits were unrecorded. In 1950, he attended the rally in Washington, D.C. where all costumed superheroes were to appear by Presidential decree to show their loyalty. During the rally, Joan Dale (Miss America) publicly exposed Tex Thompson as being the Ultra-Humanite and attempted to also expose Dynaman as being Adolf Hitler in Daniel Dunbar's body when the Ultra-Humanite had Robert Crane (Robotman) silence her by murdering her in public. Rex Tyler (Hourman) took over for Joan Dale in the exposure of both Thompson and Dunbar, causing Dynaman to show his true colors and to attack the various superheroes present. Raleigh was one of the superheroes that was killed at the hand of Dynaman on that day.
- This version of the character is native to the JSA: The Golden Age series of stories, mostly appearing as a cameo character.
- 1 Appearances of Richard Raleigh (JSA: The Golden Age)
- 1 Images featuring Richard Raleigh (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Quotations by or about Richard Raleigh (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Character Gallery: Richard Raleigh (JSA: The Golden Age)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.