Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rigger Sims was a notoriuous gambler who decided to take the odds to the next level and put himself in dangerous situation with two options, on a literal "gambling for life" scenario. Using the identity of Mister Roulette, Sims contacted Vicki Vale to get his story reported, but his twisted games endangered innocent people. For this reason, Sims was eventually confronted by Batman and Robin and he tried to eliminate them using his own deadly traps, but he fell victim of his own game. Sims was later arrested when it was revealed that the reason behind his mad plan was the murder of a fellow gambler.
- This version of Mister Roulette, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Rigger Sims (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Rigger Sims (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Rigger Sims (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Rigger Sims (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."