Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robert Coleman is an architect Gotham City,whose reputation has been soiled when an apartment complex that he designed and built was destroyed by the hurricane. As a form of revenge, Coleman creates the identity of Quakemaster and uses his super-charged jackhammer to create earthquake in the city. But only their buildings are damaged during earthquakes. After this event he is captured by Batman.
Quakemaster's Jackhammer: Quakemaster wields a specially constructed jackhammer based on his own design. It can project pulsing waves of electromagnetic energy strong enough to shatter concrete. When targeting a human victim, the Jackhammer's energy discharge is capable of smashing bone into dust.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 11 Appearances of Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robert Coleman (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robert Coleman (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."