General Robert Edward Lee received very dire news of Vicksburg and Atlanta's fall to the Union Army, which convinced him of the necessity of invading the Northern States to capture essential supplies for his much malnourished men. When learning that General Richard S. Ewell's advance guard had met Union resistance, Lee took action in bringing his forces to join Ewell's forces at the Battle of Gettysburg. At this bloody and costly battle, Lee was captured by superpowered Unionist Atticus Kent who flew him over the battlefield to see the loss of men on both sides in order to convince him to surrender his army to spare the bloodshed. Lee did so, leading to a decisive Union victory.
- This character is a fictional representation of Robert E. Lee, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Robert Edward Lee (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring Robert Edward Lee (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about Robert Edward Lee (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: Robert Edward Lee (Earth-1863)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."