In Sherwood Forest of the 12th Century, Robin Hood was a legendary hero, who, together with his team of outlaws, the Merry Men, fought against the tiranny of the Earl of Nottingham and stole from the rich to give to the poor. His skill with archery was second to nobody.
- This character is an adaptation of Robin Hood, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- In the pre-Crisis Multiverse, Earth-Two, Earth-S and Earth-One each had a separate and distinct Robin Hood. On the post-Crisis New Earth, those three characters were combined into one being.
- Earth-Two: Modern Robin Hood stories are usually either set in the reign of King Richard I (1189–1199) or early in the reign of King Henry II (1133–1189), with Richard being much more common. However, the Earth-Two Robin Hood was set in Henry's reign — at least in Robin Hood's own stories in New Adventure Comics (in his guest appearance with Batman, Robin Hood was in Richard's time). Robin Hood was his real name.
- Earth-One: The Earth-One Robin Hood was set in the reign of King Richard I. His real name was Robin, Earl of Huntingdon.
- Earth-S: The Earth-S Robin Hood was set in the reign of King Richard I . His real name was Robert Fitzooth, Earl of Huntingdon. In modern times, his spirit has been summoned by Kid Eternity.
- 80 Appearances of Robin Hood (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Robin Hood (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robin Hood (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robin Hood (New Earth)
- Robin Hood at dccomics.com
- Robin Hood (DC Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Robin Hood profile at ComicBookBin