- Two faces... just like this mirror. Two faces and two minds. Can't fix them until they're one. Right? Right?
- -- Two-Face
Appearing in "Brothers in Arms"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Flashback and main story)
- Nightwing (First appearance as Batman) (Flashback and main story)
- Two-Face (Flashback and main story)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Robin (Jason Todd) (Flashback only)
- Aldrich Meany (Dies in flashback)
Synopsis for "Brothers in Arms"
While Robin and Nightwing stake out some safe-crackers, they discuss what led each of them to become Batman's crimefighting partner. Nightwing also reveals a particularly unpleasant episode from his time as Robin: Two-Face had set up a double gallows trap, to hang either Batman or Gotham's new district attorney. Dick tried to double-blood Two-Face but failed, leading to the death of the D.A.. Both he and Two-Face still remember this incident clearly, though Batman has never mentioned it to the current Robin. Returning to the Batcave, they meet Batman, who says he needs a rest, but this time will hand the mantle on to someone it always should have gone to: Nightwing.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.