"Two Birds, One Stone": Robin is pursuing a jewel thief who is known as the Weasel due to his talent for making a getaway. He is rather surprised to find himself assisted by ... Robin, as in Dick Grayson, brought to the present either from the past or an alternate timeline. The two Robins work t
Appearing in "Two Birds, One Stone"
- Chet "Weasel" Grimes
Synopsis for "Two Birds, One Stone"
Robin is pursuing a jewel thief who is known as the Weasel due to his talent for making a getaway. He is rather surprised to find himself assisted by ... Robin, as in Dick Grayson, brought to the present either from the past or an alternate timeline. The two Robins work together, chasing the Weasel through Gotham Aquarium and having a close encounter with sharks and a killer whale. They then see him fall into a tank of piranha and call the police to get his skeleton out. The current Robin then has a flash of brilliance and the two of them head back inside, finding the crook - wringing wet - hiding in a cupboard. He had evidently planned his escape route long ago, as the tank he 'accidentally' fell into contains a species of piranha which does not indulge in eating flesh. However, as they hand him over to the police, first Dick and then everything else fades from existence...
- Part of the Zero Hour crossover event.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Zero Hour trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.