Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "A Life More Ordinary"
- Bernard Dowd
- Crystal Brown
- Gerald Lieber (Only appearance; dies)
- Louise Lieber (Only appearance; dies)
- Michael William Lieber (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "A Life More Ordinary"
Meanwhile, Scarab has narrowed the sample of people who might be Robin to twelve teens that she is going to look for.
Tim continues with his normal life, going over friend's places to study and going to the Louis E. Grieve Memorial High School. One day, Spoiler decides to check up on her boyfriend at the Hich School. Darla Aquista, one of Tim's schoolmates decided to kiss Tim without asking and Spoiler watches as her boyfriend is being unfaithful to her and she runs away, completely angry. However, Tim rejected Darla after a moment for the sake of his relation with Stephanie.
Three days later, Crystal, Steph's mom, noticed that her daughter has not left her room at all and Stephanie explains that she is angry and as a result she is skulking and sewing.
Some time later at the Wayne Manor at night, the intruder alarm in the Batcave activates, forcing Bruce and Alfred to go to the cave and discover who has entered. Batman is surprised to see Stephanie, who now calls herself Robin, as she is wearing a homemade Robin costume. Batman starts dissaproving and Stephanie fears the worse. However, Batman was disapproiving the homemade costume, but he actually likes the idea of having Stephanie as Robin. After a brief discussion with Alfred, who opposes to Steph being Robin, it's settled and they give Stephanie a proper Robin outfit.
Meanwhile, Scarab has claimed the first victim of the list of possible Robins. However, after searching the young man's house, she couldn't find any evidence that linked him to Robin, so she decides to start looking for the next man on the list.
Months start passing and Tim haven't heard of Stephanie for a while. During this time, Stephanie follows an strict training routine under Batman's supervision in order to be prepared for the work on the field.
After a while, Tim decides to give Darla a chance and he invites her to go out. At the same time, Batman and Robin, the girl wonder, are now working as a team on the streets of Gotham.
- This book was first published on May 19, 2004.
- This issue is collected in the Batman: War Drums graphic novel
- First appearance of Stephanie Brown as Robin.
- The tagline to this issue is, "Robin, the Girl Wonder!"
- Bernard Dowd takes an X-Box videogame of Batman and Robin, completely unauthorized, to Tim's house, just after he retired from being Robin.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 126 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 126
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
|War Games Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Batman: War Games, a massive Batman Title crossover involving a massive conflict between the different factions of Gotham Organized Crime, culminating in the rise to power of Black Mask.
This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the War Games Crossover category.