- Captain Boomerang, the son of the man who killed my dad. Supposedly, he's a good guy, one of the Outsiders now. But I'll bet he wants to finish what his dad started. After all, the apple never falls far from the tree... Cassandra's shown me that.
- -- Robin
Appearing in "Harder Questions"
- Rollie (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Harder Questions"
Cassandra holds onto Robin forcing him to point a gun at David Cain. He rests free from her and the gun harmlessly fires into the sky. Spinning around, the two begin fighting one another. Cassandra evades Robin’s grip, scoops up the gun and shoots David Cain herself.
Before Robin can react, the League of Assassins attack him. He fends them off with a flash grenade, then resumes his fight with Cassandra. Their battle causes a fire that quickly begins sweeping across the oil fields. A massive explosion blows Robin back several feet. As he gets up, both Cassandra and David are missing.
Elsewhere, a man named Rollie meets with the Gotham City Police Department. He tells him that he used to be a henchman for the Joker, and warns them that one of the Joker's old secret weapons is set to go off any day now. If they don't do something, everyone in Gotham will die.
Meanwhile, a new teenage super-hero named Dodge hits the streets. He fights off a couple of meager thugs by way of his customized teleportation device.
Later, Robin meets up with his street contact, Killa ‘Nilla. Killa tells him that Owen Mercer, the son of the original Captain Boomerang is looking for him. Robin is itching for a fight.
- Rollie's name is not revealed until issue #152.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 151 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 151
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Robin article at Wikipedia
- Robin biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Robin biography page at Titans Tower
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Grand Comics Database
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Unofficial Guide to the DCU