""Robin: Boy Wanted, Part five: It All Comes Back Around"": After fighting off a couple of street-level goons as Robin, Tim quickly changes into his civilian attire and goes to Zoanne's house. The two begin studying together and Zoanne discovers how intelligent Tim really is. She wonders why she
- If the best Cassandra could do to drive a wedge between us is criticize your costume color... that's just proof of how disturbed she is.
- -- Bruce Wayne
Appearing in "Robin: Boy Wanted, Part five: It All Comes Back Around"
- Joker (Flashback only)
- Jamie Harper
- Mrs. Wilkins
- Theodore Wilkins
Synopsis for "Robin: Boy Wanted, Part five: It All Comes Back Around"
After fighting off a couple of street-level goons as Robin, Tim quickly changes into his civilian attire and goes to Zoanne's house. The two begin studying together and Zoanne discovers how intelligent Tim really is. She wonders why she has been assigned as his peer-tutor.
He later returns to Wayne Manor and has a heart-to-heart conversation with Bruce. He tells him about something that Cassandra said, and asks him if the purpose of Robin is to function as a distraction so that Bruce can do the hard work. Bruce tells him that he would never needlessly endanger the life of another, unless he was confident they could handle the job.
That night, Robin meets with Jamie Harper of the GCPD on the roof of police headquarters. She tells him about a man in the holding cell named Rollie, who allegedly knows intimate details concerning one of the Joker’s old Doomsday schemes.
Robin interviews him, and Rollie gives him the address of one of the Joker's old hideouts. He further tells him that this is the location of nuclear device primed to detonate in August of 2006.
Robin races off and finds the device, but finds only an empty radioactive container. He decides to take it back for analysis. On his way back, he runs into Owen Mercer – Boomer. Robin hates Boomer, but doesn't have time to deal with him. The two briefly fight, until Boomer convinces him that he’s not a villain. He volunteers to help Robin handle this most recent crisis.
- This book was first published on July 19, 2006.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 152 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Robin article at Wikipedia
- Robin biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Robin biography page at Titans Tower
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Grand Comics Database
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Unofficial Guide to the DCU