- One of the things I've learned is that it gets bad for everyone sometimes. Superman, Batman -- everyone. I remember I'm not alone. I remember things do get better. Sometimes on their own, most times when you work at them. And when I have trouble remembering those things, I find people to talk to.
- -- Robin
Appearing in "The High Dive"
- Arthur Lasky (First appearance)
- Colleen Lasky (First appearance)
- Jared Walton
- Rory Lasky (First appearance)
- Dick Grayson's apartment
Synopsis for "The High Dive"
After the incident with Torrance, Robin goes to the metahuman ward at Gotham General Hospital to visit Dodge. He meets Dodge's parents, and discovers that the doctors cannot explain the strange energy enveloping Dodge's body. Arthur Lasky assures Robin that he is not to blame for his son's condition. After spending time with Dodge, Robin decides to go to the roof to get some fresh air. There he finds a college freshman preparing to commit suicide. Robin talks with him for a while, and convinces him to find help. Returning home, he decides to give Dick a call to talk things over.
- This issue is reprinted in the Robin: Teenage Wasteland collected edition.
- Dana Winters, Jack Drake, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Spoiler and Superboy (Conner Kent) appear as cameo afterthought images in this issue.
- This is a very special issue dealing with the topic of suicide.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 156 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 156