- Someone's followed in my path to Blue Rafters, and worse, he's gotten his hands on a cruciform and is well on his way to making a judgment beast! No wonder he's after my cat.
- -- Klarion
Appearing in "Strange Brew"
- Arthur Lasky
- Colleen Lasky
- Donald Clemens (Only appearance; dies)
- Grundies (Flashback only)
- Mrs. Wilkins
- Limbo Town (Flashback only)
- Klarion's Submissionary's Rod
Synopsis for "Strange Brew"
Klarion introduces himself to Robin. He warns him that someone from his own kingdom is creating a monstrous chimera known as the Judgment Beast. The Judgment Beast is already powerful, but it wants to appropriate the power of Klarion's cat, Teekl, as well. Robin is not sure what to make of Klarion, but agrees to help him nonetheless. They soon learn that another of Klarion's race, Uriah, is responsible for creating the Judgment Beast.
Robin and Klarion acquire a sample of Mugwort from the Gotham Botanical Gardens. With this, they now stand a chance against the Judgment Beast. The Judgment Beast consumes Teekl into it's essence, and Klarion tries to free him. Klarion is absorbed into the creature as well. Robin uses the Mugwort as a cruciform, and is able to destabilize the Judgment Beast's form. He also punches Uriah, knocking him unconscious. Klarion and Teekl are free, and the Beast splits apart into its various host animals. Klarion thanks Robin and tells him that he will return Uriah and the animals to their rightful domain.
- This issue is reprinted in the Robin: Teenage Wasteland collected edition.
- This issue shipped on January 24th, 2007.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 158 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series