- It's official, folks. You've got Jim Gordon to kick around again.
Appearing in "Contagion, Part Eleven: Bitter Dregs"
- Armand Krol
- "E Street" Gang
Synopsis for "Contagion, Part Eleven: Bitter Dregs"
Nightwing races to the Batcave with the cure for the Clench, but Alfred tells him that it too late for Robin. However, when he sees Batman and a cured Tim, Nightwing realizes Alfred was only bluffing. Meanwhile, the state governor has sworn in newly-elected mayor Marion Grange ahead of schedule, and she has reinstated James Gordon as police commissioner. Robin heads back home, taking a detour to deal with gang who refuse to let the cure into their area, teaming up once more with Catwoman. When he returns home, his family are relieved to see him again, as is Ariana, whom Tim is particularly surprised to see.
- This issue was reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 28 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 28
Links and References
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.