- What do the lives of a few vermin mean against the life of the human race?
- -- Henri Ducard
Appearing in "Legacy, Part Three: Born With Teeth"
Synopsis for "Legacy, Part Three: Born With Teeth"
In Paris, Robin and Nightwing track down the agents of Ra's al Ghul who plan to release the deadly Ebola Gulf A virus there. Batman advises Robin to seek out the assistance of Henri Ducard, and in time the location for the release is tracked down to the Louvre. After a violent confrontation with al Ghul's followers, the virus is found and prevented from being released. Robin and Nightwing then head back to Gotham on Batman's orders.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 32
Links and References
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.