Appearing in "Watchin' the Detectives"
- Getaway Jones (First appearance)
- Dutch Mancuso (Single appearance)
- Withers (Single appearance)
- Irene (Single appearance)
- Roy Raymond, Jr. (First appearance)
- Gotham Heights High School
Synopsis for "Watchin' the Detectives"
Next day in school starts with gym time. In the locker room Tim is shocked to see some rough bruises on the back of his friend Sebastian Ives. Tim asks about it, but his buddy reacts angrily and obviously does not want to discuss this topic further. At least Tim and Ariana get a little closer again. She also does not want to talk about why she shied away from Tim lately, but is happy that Tim seems to understand that.
After dawn, Robin goes on patrol in Gotham City. He interrupts an intrusion into an insurance company building which is orchestrated by a man named Slyfox. Robin fights himself through his gang members, but as he approaches Slyfox, suddenly the lights turn on and the Manstalker appears to arrest the criminals in front of his TV cameras ...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 38 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 38
Links and References
- No external links.