- Aw, man. Go ahead and shoot. I'm too tired to care.
- -- Tim Drake
Appearing in "Cataclysm, Part Seven: Tribunal"
- General Tvorakovich (Dies)
- Svanov (Dies)
- Mrs. McIlvaine (Cameo)
- Tibor (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Cataclysm, Part Seven: Tribunal"
King Snake witnessed as Robin killed Lady Shiva with his bare hands when he was under the influence of the aramilla drug that Dava gave him. King Snake threatened Robin and Dava with killing them with the army that was just behind him. Robin was worried about Lady Shiva and told Dava to distract the military men and King Snake while he tried to resuscitate Lady Shiva. Robin performed CPR on Shiva while Dava did her best against Snake and his army.
At that moment just outside the shack, General Tvorakovich died in a explotion that wasn't meant for him.
Robin gave up trying to bring Shiva back, but suddenly Shiva woke up with renewed energy and completely ready for action. Robin realized that his CPR didn't worked but it was the aramilla that was passed to Shiva through his lips that brought her back. Shiva was now under the influence of aramilla and she started a killing spree among King Snake's men. Dava was shot in the head but it was a superficial wound. Robin took her out of the shack leaving Shiva and Snake in a duel to death. Robin and Dava were near the forest when they were spotted by Dava's army. They took her with them leaving Robin much more troubled than he was before but he was clear on what he needed to do.
Tim took a plane to Gotham City and called his father on his way home. Tim decided that it was time to let his father know all about Robin and his double life he was living. Just before arriving to Gotham's airport, the captain announced that the flight will be detoured and instead they will land on Bludhaven. Tim was curious to know why the sudden change and the answer came to him as soon as he looked down the window of the plane: Gotham was completely destroyed and burning in flames.
- This Batman: Cataclysm crossover takes place between Catwoman #56 and Blackgate: Isle of Men #1.
- Red Skies Crossover: Although this issue is marketed as a cataclysm tie-in, most of it is focused on the ending to the storyline involving Robin's adventures through Europe. The only panel that actually takes place in Gotham City is the last one, where Tim sees it burning from the window of his plane as flies overhead past it.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Cataclysm, New Edition collection, but was not included in the first edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 52 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 52
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.