- He'll make it through. And he'll take back Gotham. Just like he brought back my father. Because he's the only one who can.
- -- Robin
Appearing in "Turning Point"
Synopsis for "Turning Point"
Jack Drake is returning home and Tim is delighted. He is less pleased when Bruce Wayne says that he is considering not coming out of his retirement from his role as Batman. Once Jack is safely home, Tim tells Bruce of all that has happened in his absence, and Bruce is understandably disturbed by Jean-Paul Valley's actions. The two of them break into the Batcave, where the new Batman once again refuses to see sense, and Bruce realizes that although his health has been restored, his reactions and skills are a long way off their peak. He decides to take a refresher course with Lady Shiva.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest" saga.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
Links and References
- No external links.
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.