Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Lizard King"
Synopsis for "The Lizard King"
Meanwhile, in the provisional Batcave in the sewers, Alfred was taking care of Tim Drake, who had just recovered from his previous mission. Tim contacted Dick Grayson who was also recovering from his wounds from his last mission under Barbara Gordon's care. Tim then received a mail from Stepahnie Brown telling him that her mother found out about Spoiler and that she was grounded and wasn't allowed to go out as Spoiler anymore. She assured him that his secret wasn't revealed. Tim was anxious because it has been two weeks since he disappeared from home and he knew that he must talk to his father tl explain himself. At Keystone City, Jack Drake was indeed worried for his son and after talking with Dana, they agreed that they must be tougher with Tim, when he gets back.
Alfred and Tim felt some disturbance on the streets above them and Tim went to check out as Robin. Killer Croc was advancing with an army at his command towards Penguin's territory and they were passing through the streets above their secret place. Robin knew that he was still weak and couldn't take on Croc and his gang and when he was about to leave the place, some of Croc's henchmen found him and attacked him. Robin fought them as well as he could but one of them managed to knock the teen wonder. Alfred was in contact with him by radio and he knew something was wrong when Robin didn't answered him.
A boy arrived at Blue Boys' territory with a message from Penguin for Commissioner Gordon. They kid told the cops that Penguin was asking for some help against the incoming attack from Killer Croc. Harvey Bullock; Renee Montoya and a few more cops went to aid Penguin. They were armed and ready to attack at the first sight of Croc and his gang, but their plans went awry when they noticed that Croc was using Robin as a human shield on the truck he was driving.
- The events of this issue take place after Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #125. No Man's Land continues in Robin #72.
- Despite the established reading order, the events of this issue take place at the same time as the events in Nightwing #38. Barbara and Dick are in a similar situation as in said issue.
- Robin was not fully recovered from his grueling experience in Robin #70 until this issue. However, he has been featured in many comics in between.
- There is a billboard that reads Baby Doll - The Musical. This is probably a reference to the DC Animated Universe character Baby Doll; who was closely related to Killer Croc in the episode Love is a Croc.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 71 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.