- You throw everything you've lived for aside like it was nothing. Killing this creep doesn't make you as bad as the scum we hunt. It makes you worse. Because they never stood for anything.
- -- Nightwing
Appearing in "Death's Door"
- Batman (Jean-Paul Valley)
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Harold Allnut
- Harvey Bullock
- Jack Drake
- James Gordon
- Sarah Essen
- Lady Shiva
- Renée Montoya
- Mrs. McIlvaine (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Death's Door"
Bruce Wayne has delivered the fatal Leopard Blow to an opponent. Robin and Nightwing are both appalled, whereas Lady Shiva is delighted. But all is not as it seems, the man is alive (though unconscious) and this was a ruse to satisfy Shiva. Penn Selkirk decides he must get rid of Batman's unwelcome attention to his gun-running operations, and Bruce Wayne returns to the role of Batman, ready to bring Jean-Paul Valley down.
- This "KnightsEnd" crossover takes place between Legends of the Dark Knight #62 and Catwoman #12.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperbacks Batman: Knightfall Part Three: KnightsEnd and Batman: Knightfall Volume Three: KnightsEnd.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
- Images from Robin Vol 4 8
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Robin article at Wikipedia
- Robin biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Robin biography page at Titans Tower
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Grand Comics Database
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Unofficial Guide to the DCU
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.