- The job's still yours if you want it.
Appearing in "The Triumph"
- Robbers (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Triumph"
Robin tentatively returns to the Batcave, not sure what he'll find there. He is relieved to discover Bruce Wayne there, Jean-Paul having left for good. Bruce says he plans to make a few changes, but Robin is too tired to think about this. The next day, he and his father get the new family car, and he meets Ariana for the first time in ages. Later, he and Batman foil a museum robbery - Robin is relieved to find he is still welcome, and the police are also glad that things appear to be back to normal.
- This issue is a "KnightsEnd: Aftermath" tie-in.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperbacks Batman: Knightfall Part Three: KnightsEnd, except for pages 4-7, although not noted on the cover, and Batman: Knightfall Volume Three: KnightsEnd, complete.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
Links and References
- Robin article at Wikipedia
- Robin biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Robin biography page at Titans Tower
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Grand Comics Database
- Robin (Volume 1) index at the Unofficial Guide to the DCU
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.