Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2065, Automan, the Automatic man was created by Professor Miller Sterling as the first independent-thinking automation. At RobotTech he were fed a wealth of information via intricate teaching computers. Though he had a successful career as a robot-for-hire, he became the bodyguard for Sterling's daughter, Stella Sterling.
In 2092, he encountered the intergalactic detective, Star Hawkins, and his faithful robot-secretary, Ilda. It was during this adventure where the two robots worked together, and also fell in love. The two became life-mates and now consider themselves married.
They currently teach at Hawkins-Sterling Academy of Robot-Detection, a place where robots can learn how to be detectives.
- Robotic Physiology: As an android a Robot #32198 possesses a variety of superhuman attributes.
- Computer Operation: Robot #32198 can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- Mimicry: Robot #32198 is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- Fail-Safe: Robot #32198 has a fail safe switch, and if struck there with enough force he will shut down.
- Reprogramming: Robot #32198 is susceptible to being mechanically reprogrammed as well as controlled.
- Automan's body is composed of Manganese from a meteorite.
- 5 Appearances of Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robot 32198 (New Earth)