In 2065, Automan, the Automatic man was created by Professor Miller Sterling as the first independent-thinking automation. At RobotTech he were fed a wealth of information via intricate teaching computers. Though he had a successful career as a robot-for-hire, he became the bodyguard for Sterling's daughter, Stella Sterling.
In 2092, he encountered the intergalactic detective, Star Hawkins, and his faithful robot-secretary, Ilda. It was during this adventure where the two robots worked together, and also fell in love. The two became life-mates and now consider themselves married.
They currently teach at Hawkins-Sterling Academy of Robot-Detection, a place where robots can learn how to be detectives.
- Robotic Physiology: As an android a Robot #32198 possesses a variety of superhuman attributes.
- Computer Operation: Robot #32198 can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- Mimicry: Robot #32198 is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling him to impersonate them and even create his own.
- Fail-Safe: Robot #32198 has a fail safe switch, and if struck there with enough force he will shut down.
- Reprogramming: Robot #32198 is susceptible to being mechanically reprogrammed as well as controlled.
- Automan's body is composed of Manganese from a meteorite.
- 7 Appearances of Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robot 32198 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robot 32198 (New Earth)