Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ilda was the faithful robot-secretary of intergalactic detective, Star Hawkins. She was always understanding and happy to work for Hawkins, even though he was often short on cash and sent her to Mr. Viozi's pawnshop in order to meet expenses on several occasions.
Her quick thinking abilities helped Hawkins locate several fugitives, kidnappers and alien spies during their adventures together.
Hawkins was hired to protect Stella Sterling, even though she already had a bodyguard robot, Automan. Ilda and Automan worked together (with Hawkins) to prevent Ms. Sterling from being kidnapped, though it was really Automan that the kidnappers wanted. While solving the case, the two robots fell in love and they became life-mates. They now consider themselves married.
Hawkins and Ms. Sterling received a quarter of a billion credits by capturing the would-be kidnappers. They used the money to open The Hawkins-Sterling Academy of Robot-Detection, a place where robots can learn how to be detectives.
Currently, Ilda and Automan teach at the institution.
- Telepathy: Ilda has rudimentary telepathic abilities. She can use her "telepathic spool" to warn Star Hawkins about coming danger, however, it is a very short range ability.
- 27 Appearances of Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robot F2324 (New Earth)