Ilda was the faithful robot-secretary of intergalactic detective, Star Hawkins. She was always understanding and happy to work for Hawkins, even though he was often short on cash and sent her to Mr. Viozi's pawnshop in order to meet expenses on several occasions.
Her quick thinking abilities helped Hawkins locate several fugitives, kidnappers and alien spies during their adventures together.
Hawkins was hired to protect Stella Sterling, even though she already had a bodyguard robot, Automan. Ilda and Automan worked together (with Hawkins) to prevent Ms. Sterling from being kidnapped, though it was really Automan that the kidnappers wanted. While solving the case, the two robots fell in love and they became life-mates. They now consider themselves married.
Hawkins and Ms. Sterling received a quarter of a billion credits by capturing the would-be kidnappers. They used the money to open The Hawkins-Sterling Academy of Robot-Detection, a place where robots can learn how to be detectives.
Currently, Ilda and Automan teach at the institution.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As an android a Ilda possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Telepathy: Ilda has rudimentary telepathic abilities. She can use her "telepathic spool" to warn Star Hawkins about coming danger, however, it is a very short range ability.
- Superhuman Strength: As an android Ilda is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As an android a Ilda can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: As an android a Ilda agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an android a Ilda body more durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: As an android a Ilda can exert itself well beyond the human limit as long as he has sufficent power.
- Computer Interface: Ilda can communicate and interact with other computer systems.
- Superhuman Intelligence: He also is capable of rapid analysis of huge amounts of data.
- Audio Sensitivity: Ilda can adjust the sensitivity of her audio receptors to a point where he can detect the faintest of sounds.
- Visual Scanners: Ilda is capable of scanning life forms, energy sources and other objects detecting the substances that they are composed of.
- Investigation: She is a very quick thinker and capable of observation and deductive reasoning.
- Vocal Imitation: Ilda is capable of replicating and mimicking the voices of other people enabling her to impersonate them and even create her own.
- Fail-Safe: Robot #32198 has a fail safe switch, and if struck there with enough force he will shut down.
- Android Body: Robot #32198 may have an extremely resilient body, but it is in no way invulnerable. He has been broken many times before, and can no doubt be broken again.
- Reprogramming: Robot #32198 is susceptible to being mechanically reprogrammed as well as controlled.
- 26 Appearances of Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Robot F2324 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Robot F2324 (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: