It was used by a man named Mr. Morden in order to join the original Brotherhood of Evil.
Later, the Brotherhood of Evil would create a second Rog to further their evil purposes.
A giant robot with various weapons, controlled by a person seated in the "brain" area of its head.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 5 Appearances of Rog (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Rog (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rog (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rog (New Earth)
Doom Patrol Villain(s)