Roger Rodney Rabbit of "Gnu York" was a normal comic book artist . While working at Wombat Communications, Roger encountered Superman of Earth-One who had accidentally pierced an energy barrier created by a strange, glowing meteor that teleported him to the Earth-C dimension. After a brief exchange between the two, Roger began eating a mysterious glowing carrot from his windowbox, which unknown to him was struck by a meteorite fragment originating from the same meteor that sent Superman into Earth-C. Unaware that anything was amiss, he soon developed a muscular physique, super-hearing and the ability to bunny-hop clear across the city. Roger donned a costume he acquired from a costume party and became the superhero known as Captain Carrot. Across the country, other animals experienced similar transformations. Roger met with these super-powered critters and together they formed the Zoo Crew.
- Power Loss: After consuming one of his "cosmic carrots" (as Rodney called them), Rodney would gain superpowers for roughly 24 hours although major exertion could exhaust the powers sooner. As such has to constantly replenish his powers and keeps a pair of carrots holstered on his person for such a need in emergencies.
- This version of Roger Rabbit (Earth-C), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 54 Appearances of Roger Rabbit (Earth-C)
- 10 Images featuring Roger Rabbit (Earth-C)
- 2 Quotations by or about Roger Rabbit (Earth-C)
- Character Gallery: Roger Rabbit (Earth-C)