Ronald Lang is the youngest child of Lewis and Sarah Lang and the brother of Lana Lang. Noted for his over-sized buck teeth and bratty demeanor, Ronald eagerly assisted his sister in a plot to prove that their neighbor Clark Kent was actually the teen super-hero known as Superboy. Their plan nearly exposed Superboy's dual identity, particularly when Ronald sprayed Clark Kent with perfume and noticed later that Superboy cast the same odoriferous scent as Clark Kent. Superboy's quick wit protected his identity when he convinced both Ronald and Lana that the boy had accidentally spilled perfume on himself, which is why he smelled it on both Clark Kent and Superboy. Superboy also tried to convince the amateur detective that all of his suspicions were the result of a vivid dream. The plan ultimately succeeded and Superboy maintained his secret.
- This version of Ronald Lang (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Ronald Lang (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Ronald Lang (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Ronald Lang (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Ronald Lang (Earth-One)