Roscoe Dillon was a man who, in the original timeline, became the supervillain known as the Top. He along with other members of the Flash's Rogues Gallery had teamed up together under the direction of the Reverse Flash to cause trouble for the superhero so that the Reverse Flash could plant bombs that would destroy the Flash, the Rogues Gallery, and the Flash Museum. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Atom, and Cyborg showed up to help the Flash stop the criminals and disarm the bombs before they detonated. Aquaman took the Top out by the ocean and dropped him into the water, using his telepathy to summon millions of aquatic microbes to disarm the bomb before it detonated.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Roscoe Dillon/The Top. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #122.
- The Top was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- 1 Appearances of Roscoe Dillon (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring Roscoe Dillon (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Roscoe Dillon (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Roscoe Dillon (Flashpoint Paradox)