Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
Roscoe Dillon was born a normal boy in the late 20th Century. However, his life changed when he was struck by lightning at the age of 5. Gaining the power to turn himself into a living tornado, Roscoe was bounced from orphanage to orphanage, seen as a burden for being unable to control his powers.
Though he took medications to control his powers, in 1982, the medicine one day stopped working, causing Roscoe to fly off the handle and destroy the town of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, over the course of 3 days. Roscoe was contacted by the time travelling speedster Eobard Thawne, who promised to train him with his powers if he'd come into the future and help him fight the speedster known as the Flash. Roscoe agreed, not realizing that Thawne was the one who had stolen his medicine, causing him to think it wasn't working in the first place. 
- Power Instability: Roscoe's powers used to be controlled by taking medications. However, Eobard Thawne secretly got Roscoe off his meds before recruiting him through time to fight the Flash. 
- Roscoe Dillon was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in The Flash #122. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Roscoe Dillon first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Flash Annual (Volume 4) #4 by Van Jensen and Bong Dazo.
- 9 Appearances of Roscoe Dillon (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Roscoe Dillon (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Roscoe Dillon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Roscoe Dillon (Prime Earth)