"Corrupt Harvest": Detectives Mercado and Curtis Leland go to visit Rose. The corrupt landlord calls Mr. Harris and tells him that Rose is talking to two cops. The Thorn personality dominant, Rose goes to a Chinese restaurant and eat
- If I were you, and ten times smarter, I'd be very very careful who I opened my big fat mouth to in a public bathroom.
- -- Thorn
Appearing in "Corrupt Harvest"
Synopsis for "Corrupt Harvest"
Detectives Mercado and Curtis Leland go to visit Rose. The corrupt landlord calls Mr. Harris and tells him that Rose is talking to two cops. The Thorn personality dominant, Rose goes to a Chinese restaurant and eats a meal with the detectives. Mercado walks Rose to her door.
As she closes the door, she sees two bruisers in her apartment. They tell her there is no criminal organization called the 100 and that they are here to beat her up. She goes to town on them with kitchen knives and the scythes she bought. Then she allows Rose to become the dominant personality. Rose calls Detective Mercado for help.
- This book was first published on February 18, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Rose and Thorn Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Rose and Thorn series
Links and References
- No external links.