Roy Lincoln operated as the "mystery man" known as the Human Bomb during World War II as a member of the All-Star Squadron. His post-war exploits, if there were any, went unrecorded. In 1950, he attended the rally in Washington, D.C. where all costumed superheroes were to appear by Presidential decree to show their loyalty. During the rally, Joan Dale (Miss America) publicly exposed Tex Thompson as being the Ultra-Humanite and attempted to also expose Dynaman as being Adolf Hitler in Daniel Dunbar's body when the Ultra-Humanite had Robert Crane (Robotman) silence her by murdering her in public. Rex Tyler (Hourman) took over for Joan Dale in the exposure of both Thompson and Dunbar, causing Dynaman to show his true colors and to attack the various superheroes present. Lincoln was killed during the battle with Dynaman.
- This version of the character is native to the JSA: The Golden Age series of stories, appearing mostly as a cameo character.
- 2 Appearances of Roy Lincoln (JSA: The Golden Age)
- 1 Images featuring Roy Lincoln (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Quotations by or about Roy Lincoln (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Character Gallery: Roy Lincoln (JSA: The Golden Age)