The Royal Family of Tamaran represents the ruling class of Tamaranean culture. Unfortunately, with the rise in power in the Vegan system of the bloodthirsty race called the Citadel, Tamaran was eventually reintroduced to war. Tamaran re-ouffitted its armies and, led by the royal house of King Myand'r, managed to fend off a Citadelian invasion for more than an Earth century. Tamaran's defenses, however, were finally breached when Myand'r's daughter Komand'r defected to the Citadel and revealed crucial military secrets. In the ensuing battle, millions of Tamaraneans were killed; the entire race would have been annihilated had not King Myand'r ruefully negotiated a solemn truce, the signature of which involved sacrificing his other daughter, Koriand'r, to the slavers of the Citadel.
- Myand'r was the former ruler of Tamaran and the husband of Luand'r. He is the father of Koriand'r, Komand'r and Ryand'r
- Luand'r was the former Queen of Tamaran and the wife of Myand'r. She is the mother of Koriand'r, Komand'r and Ryand'r
Koriand’r is the Princess of Tamaran and the Titan known as Starfire. She is the sworn enemy of her sister Blackfire.
Komand'r is the evil daughter of King Myand'r and Queen Luand'r. She is the sworn enemy of her sister Starfire and is responsible for having her enslaved for six years. Under the name Blackfire, Komand’r later became the ruler of Tamaran as well as New Tamaran.
- Ryand'r is the youngest sibling of Starfire and Blackfire. He became a member of the Omega Men and later assumed the name Darkfire.
Equipment: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Royal Family of Tamaran
- Organization Gallery: Royal Family of Tamaran
- Catalogued images featuring Royal Family of Tamaran
Links and References