There were several groups known as the Royal Flush Gang.
The Joker's Gang
- Ace: had mind-bending powers which enabled her to drive anyone insane with just a single look.
- Queen: A ferrokinetic
- King: A pyrokinetic.
- Ten: Has super-strength and can supposedly feel no pain, although he exhibited signs of doing so while fighting Superman.
- Jack: Has malleable limbs
After their first adventure, the gang split up. Ace's powers evolved, and she "created" a new gang:
- King: Sat on a chair, could shoot lasers. Resembled the crown part of a tooth.
- Queen: Wielded an energy rod and was actually a transformed man. (ie a drag queen)
- Jack: A samurai; possibly a reference to the show Samurai Jack
- Ten: A woman with long, yarn-like hair that could be used as a whip. (possibly a reference to the Bo Derek's character in the movie 10)
- Queen: the daughter of the previous King
- Ace: an apparently mute robot possessing super-strength and enhanced vision.
- Ten: Melanie Walker
Both King and Queen were identical twins (and the twins also married each other). They briefly usurped the title Royal Flush Gang, but were arrested. Jack also briefly took over as King, but his plans were spoiled by his sister Melanie and Batman.
A man named Henry set up a gang of petty Suicide Slum criminals, and became their first King. Una Hitchens, the Queen, eventually tried to get out after serving time, but circumstances forced her to pick up the costume again.
- King: Henry
- Queen: Una Hitchens
- Jack: Chester
Equipment: None known.
- Both the Walker family and the Joker's gang rode on flying vehicles resembling giant playing cards.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.