Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Maxwell Jensen/Parasite. The original character was created by Jim Shooter and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #340.
While the basic premise was based on Shooter and Platino's character, the name "Rudy Jones" was taken from a later version of the Parasite first introduced by John Ostrander and Joe Brozowski in Firestorm (Volume 2) #58.
- Rudy Jones was portrayed by Brendan Fletcher.
- His real name was never mentioned but seen on the Isis Foundation's computer screen.
- 1 Appearances of Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- 4 Images featuring Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Rudolph Jones (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Injustice League member