Rumplestiltskin is one of the inhabitants of the extradimensional realm of Fairyland, or 'Grimmworld', which comes into contact with Earth once every millennium. He serves the Loreli, the despotic ruler of Grimmworld, but was tricked by another Grimmworld resident, the Wise woman, into giving some of the Loreli's power to a human girl named Sally Barnes as part of the Wise Woman's plot to draw the Justice Society of America into ousting the Loreli, which led to the Loreli's forces invading Earth and being apparently destroyed in the attempt. Having survived this, Rumplestiltskin later participated in the Loreli's second attempted invasion of earth, and was opposed by Infinity, Inc.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- This character is an adaptation of Rumplestiltskin, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 2 Appearances of Rumplestiltskin (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Rumplestiltskin (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rumplestiltskin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rumplestiltskin (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.