History of character is unknown.
- Animal Control: Sac can control spiders. Which spiders has yet to be revealed but it is assumed that he controls Sac Spiders which are what he's named after. These spiders hang around him and he can control them to attack or reproduce or just bite his victims. He can control thousands of these spiders at one time without any real stress or out loud command.
- Enhanced Durability: Sac's skin acts like a carapace of sorts and allows him to take extra damage that would immobilize normal humans. He's taken kicks, punches, and direct blows from weapons without any sign of stopping. He's also been bitten countless times by venomous spiders without any sign of harm or negative effect. He's also been electrocuted and lived.
- Expert Swordsmen: Sac has trained extensively with his favorite weapons a pair of small sickles. His horizontal slashes and stabbing vertical hits pattern that of a Sac Spider's motions when it attacks it's prey.
Sac is able to lift his own body weight up to double his own body weight.
Sac's favorite weapon and only weapon he's been seen using is his signature Sickles. With one in each hand these medieval-like Sickles are his trademark when slashes away at his prey.
- Sac was based off a Sac Spider, though there are many it's been tied down to a few North American species.
- 3 Appearances of Sac (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Sac (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Sac (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sac (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."