Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doctor Sam Lane revolutionized the field of Sports Medicine. He has an estranged relationship with his daughter, Lois. His cybernetic implants were used to create superhuman fighters.
When Superman is infected with a Kryptonian virus, Lois appeals to her father for help.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Sam Lane. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and Kurt Schaffenberger and first appeared in Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane #13.
- Doctor Lane was played by Denis Arndt in his first appearance, and Harve Presnell in subsequent episodes.
- Appearances of Samuel Lane (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Samuel Lane (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Samuel Lane (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Lane (Lois & Clark)