Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Vamp Final Act": Over the course of this 4-issue story arc:
- To sing so sweetly and yet be so evil.
- -- Sandman
Appearing in "The Vamp Final Act"
- Sally Starr
- Barry Smithers
- Carol Swanson
Synopsis for "The Vamp Final Act"
Over the course of this 4-issue story arc: Circa 1938-May : In one week, three members of Delta Phi ("all of them club members and old fraternity brothers") are murdered by Madeline Giles's gang of lesbian rape-avengers (alumnae from "K-house" @ Vassar) including Sally Starr (manager of Club Congo, under the Excelsior Hotel), which activity eventually involves the Sandman, who defeats the Vamp. Madeline was killed by Lt. Burke at the end.
- The Vamp uses the Alias of Carmilla Jones in this Issue, that is most likely a reference to Sheridan Le Fanu's Novella "Carmilla" about a lesbian Vampire
- The Sandman escapes from Lt. Burke for the fifth and sixth times, but doesn't gas him either time.
Madeline Giles was from Norfolk.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sandman Mystery Theatre Vol 1 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sandman Mystery Theatre series
Links and References
- No external links.