"Dr. Death Final Act": Over the course of this 4-issue story-arc, set circa 1938-Aug: The Sandman encountered and defeated Dian's cousin Lucy's lothario boyfriend Raymond Kessler, (Dr Death, sort of, without ever actually calling himself
- Your clinic of murder has been closed, Dr. Death. License revoked.
- -- Sandman
Appearing in "Dr. Death Final Act"
- Lucy (Dian's cousin)
- Roman Kessler
- Dr. John Turner
- Hubert Klein (coroner)
Synopsis for "Dr. Death Final Act"
Over the course of this 4-issue story-arc, set circa 1938-Aug: The Sandman encountered and defeated Dian's cousin Lucy's lothario boyfriend Raymond Kessler, (Dr Death, sort of, without ever actually calling himself that), a fake doctor who was writing prescriptions with a contact-poison ink. The poison was a base compound, activated by the acids in alcohol, so that the victim's next adult beverage would cause his stomach to boil and his esophagus to blister causing suffocation. Kessler lives to be arrested and tried.
- Sandman quietly recruits police medical examiner Hubert Klein as a permanent informant.
- Dian confirms her suspicion of Wesley's secret identity.
- Lt. Burke doesn't get gassed, nor does Sandman escape from him.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sandman Mystery Theatre Vol 1 24 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sandman Mystery Theatre series
Links and References
- No external links.