Sandra Knight operated as the "mystery woman" known as Phantom Lady during World War II as a member of the All-Star Squadron. Her post-war exploits, if there were any, went unrecorded. In 1950, she attended the rally in Washington, D.C. where all costumed superheroes were to appear by Presidential decree to show their loyalty. During the rally, Joan Dale (Miss America) publicly exposed Tex Thompson as being the Ultra-Humanite and attempted to also expose Dynaman as being Adolf Hitler in Daniel Dunbar's body when the Ultra-Humanite had Robert Crane (Robotman) silence her by murdering her in public. Rex Tyler (Hourman) took over for Joan Dale in the exposure of both Thompson and Dunbar, causing Dynaman to show his true colors and to attack the various superheroes present. It is not known how involved she was in the battle with Dynaman, or if she survived it.
- This version of the character is native to the JSA: The Golden Age series of stories, appearing mostly as a cameo character.
- 2 Appearances of Sandra Knight (JSA: The Golden Age)
- 1 Images featuring Sandra Knight (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Quotations by or about Sandra Knight (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Character Gallery: Sandra Knight (JSA: The Golden Age)