Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- I have a typhoon in one hand and a tsunami in the other. And you want to threaten me?
- -- Rainmaker src
Sarah Rainmaker lives in a block of Coral City that looks up to her with a sense of worship. She reluctantly helps the Movement, but prefers for herself and her people to just be left alone. Sarah does, however, give Virtue her number for a date and seem to be a couple now.
- Sarah Rainmaker was created by Jim Lee, Brandon Choi, and J. Scott Campbell, first appearing in Gen 13 #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Sarah Rainmaker first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Movement #3 by Gail Simone and Freddie E. Williams II.
- 7 Appearances of Sarah Rainmaker (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Sarah Rainmaker (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sarah Rainmaker (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Sarah Rainmaker (Prime Earth)