|Real Name||Sasha Woodman|
|Base Of Operations||Smallville, Kansas|
|Creators||Philip Levens, Michael Green|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Sasha Woodman was an student at the Smallville High School and was obsessed with becoming class president. She stated repeatedly that her parents expected it of her. Sasha was stung more than a thousand times in Shuster's Gorge by Africanized bees, which were apparently infected by the Kryptonite meteors. Shuster's gorge is the location of the deepest meteor hit. Although allergic to bee stings, she somehow survived this attack. Later, she discovered that she had the power to control the bees as if she were the hive queen. She used her powers over the bees to get rid of competition. She put two students in the hospital before Clark Kent stopped her. She tried to get rid of Clark, but the bees turned on her and put her in a coma. After that, she was send to Belle Reve.
Six years later, Sasha reappeared in Smallville at the Talon. Chloe Sullivan talked to her in the alley, where Sasha revealed that she had not escaped from Belle Reve like Chloe thought, but had been "cured" by Dr. Curtis Knox. She said that she no longer had her meteor abilities and that she had also forgotten the past six years. Chloe went back to the Talon and when Knox came to Sasha's vehicle, he knocked her out. He operated on her again and murdered her. He took her body to a fertilizer plant in Smallville where he encountered Lex Luthor and had a confrontation.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- formerly Bee control: Sasha had the ability to control bees after being stung by a kryptonite-infected hive. Her abilities were eventually removed by Curtis Knox.
- Sasha Woodman appeared for two times and was played by two different actors. The first time, she was played by Shonda Farr. In her second appearance, she was played by Jovanna Huguet.
- In the comics, several recurring enemies of the Justice League of America have gone by the name Queen Bee. While Sasha is never directly referred to by this name, the term is used in both Drone and Cure to describe her powers.
- 2 Appearances of Sasha Woodman (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Sasha Woodman (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Sasha Woodman (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Sasha Woodman (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."