Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When they began their siege, Scarface hired two henchmen named Mugsy and Rhino. The henchmen did not realize that Scarface was a puppet and immediately began to be rebellious. Scarface showed them who was boss by pushing Mugsy onto a conveyor belt and threatened to kill him. The henchmen then started to listen to Scarface and Wesker without question.
After many robberies and many encounters with the Batman, the villains finished their plan to build a giant robot identical to Scarface. The robot, although a different object, gained Scarface's personalty thanks to Wesker.
When they were robbing the Gotham Federal Reserve, Batman tricked Scarface into being hit by a nearby train. All that survived the collision was the Scarface robot's head that was put on display in the Batcave.
- Inanimate Wooden Puppet: Without Arnold Wesker to control him, Scarface is lifeless and cannot defend himself.
- Medallion: When his plan is complete and Scarface becomes a gigantic robot, the robot uses his gold medallion to attack the Batman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman and is an adaptation of Scarface. The original character was created by Alan Grant, John Wagner, and Norm Breyfogle and first appeared in Detective Comics #583.
- Arnold Wesker was voiced by Dan Castellaneta.
- Unlike his comic counterpart, Scarface can pronounce the letter "B."
- 5 Appearances of Scarface (The Batman)
- 4 Images featuring Scarface (The Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Scarface (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Scarface (The Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."